Saturday, April 5, 2008

Quote for today...

"My friend if I could give you one thing, I would wish for you the ability to see yourself the way others see you. Then you would realize what a truly special person you are."
-B.A. Billingsly

"Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind."
-William James

"One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks."
-Jack Penn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
-unknown

"Remember: The light at the end of the tunnel may be you."
-Aerosmith

These are just a few of my favorites. I am sure there will be more to come. But today I am feeling these. Life really is merely about the way we as individuals perceive it. Choose to only see the negative and thats all that will present itself to you. Anywho...until next time. hugs, mama carolyn

No comments:

Mama Carolyn's Kids...